THE MARTHA BEEMAN FOUNDATION
Managed by United Way of Greater Niagara, the Martha Beeman Foundation is a 501(c) (3) designed to grant fund agencies within Niagara County for the benefit of children in need, youth development, and programming.
To download the grant application, click here
Funds are awarded only to organizations that:
- have current Section 501c3 status as determined by the Internal Revenue Service
- are located within Niagara County and/or the City of Tonawanda
- runs a program/service that aligns with the Beeman Foundation’s area of focus
Funds will NOT be awarded for use towards employee salaries or stipends.
Those receiving funding will be required to submit a program review outlining the use of the funds and measurable program results.
- Youth Mentoring Services- Lockport Spokes
- LaSalle Educational Club- Men Standing Strong
- Horizon Health Services
- YWCA of the Niagara Frontier- Carolyn’s House Summer Camp
- Niagara Falls Boys & Girls Club-Back to School Bash
- Nor-ton Red Jacket Club
- Girl Scouts of WNY
- BSA: Greater Niagara Frontier Council
- Niagara University-Kinder Camp
- Leadership Niagara-LYNC Program
For more information on whether or not you qualify for Beeman funds, call 716-731-4580.
Leave A Legacy
Host A Fundraiser
Make a Donation