ANNUAL AWARDS BREAKFAST
Each year, United Way of Greater Niagara hosts an awards breakfast to honor local individuals and organizations who continue to make a difference in the Greater Niagara Community.
In addition, the event serves as the official start to campaign!
- President’s Award to M&T Bank
- Norman Sinclair Humanitarian Award to Rachel Brennan
- Service Cup Award to Mental Health Association in Niagara County
- Shining Star Award to Maid of the Mist
- Joseph C. Weber III Think Positive Think United Way Award to Joanne Beaton
- AFL/CIO Russell Quarantello Community Service Award to Scott Jones
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Make a Donation